This month’s full length edition features as interview with Ailbhe Harrington. Ailbhe is a Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation, executive coach, coach and leadership trainer, coach supervisor and so much more – she’s an all-around amazing and truly genuine person. She’s was also the trainer on the coaching course that I completed last year!
In this interview we covered a wide range of topics including the importance of psychological safety in a coaching relationship and how you can develop it and much much more. I hope you enjoy this interview as much as I did recording it!
- Ailbhe Harrington Website
- Ailbhe’s LinkedIn Profile
- Professional coaching skills (Part I – Diploma in Coaching) which Ailbhe facilitates on behalf of Coaching Development Ltd – run twice yearly in Portlaoise.
- The Five Levels of Attachment – Don Miguel Ruiz Jr.
- The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
- Time to Think – Nancy Kline
- Conversation Intelligence – Judith Glaser
- mBIT (Multiple Brain Integration Techniques) training course
If you enjoyed this episode, please share! And if you'd like to get in touch with suggestions, topics, feedback or anything else - then please contact by email at email@example.com